The Jazzy Pixels
The brainchild of graphic designer and saxophonist Jon Pearce, The Jazzy Pixels (formerly called Progressions) was formed in 2012 from a chance meeting of three guys at a jazz workshop in Bradford-upon-Avon. Since then the band has grown from strength to strength and played a variety of venues and events from festivals to weddings and birthday parties to entertaining guests at Whatley Manor and Highgrove.
Based in Wiltshire within 20 minutes of Bath, England and bound by their friendship and love of jazz, all members have extensive musical experience – having played in a variety of classical, orchestral, pop, rock or funk bands over the years.
Using this experience, the quartet pride themselves on their ability to offer a varied programme of jazz standards and original material. They may even be able to arrange a tune of your choice if it’s not in their current repertoire. Please contact them for details.
The band is flexible and can function as a 3, 4 or 5 piece band and adapt to your venue or budget. Whether you are looking for some quiet atmospheric jazz for your corporate event or lively jazz/funk to get you up and dancing at a wedding, festival or concert, please contact us for more information.
- Jon Pearce – bandleader and saxes
Matt Hughes – bass
Alicia Rendle – vocals
Matt Lush – keyboard
- Additional members
Danny White – Keyboard
Michael Cooper – Drums
- - Watermelon Man5:51
- - Song for my father4:46
- - I wish I knew2:33
- - Beautiful love6:55
- - God bless the child5:13
- - Black Orpheus (sample)2:06
- - Shoreline (original composition sample)0:53
- - Footprints (sample)1:07
- - Angel Eyes4:47
- - Sunny4:35
- - Wave2:28
- - Girl from Ipanema5:57
- - Beautiful Love4:41
- 24 Nov2019NEW! Jazz lunchWhatley Manor Hotel & SpaTrio + vocals
- 21 Jul2019NEW! Jazz lunchWhatley Manor Hotel & SpaTrio
- 24 Mar2019NEW! Jazz lunchWhatley Manor Hotel & SpaTrio + vocals
- 25 Nov2018Jazz lunchWhatley Manor Hotel & SpaTrio + vocals
- 22 Jul2018Jazz lunchWhatley Manor Hotel & SpaTrio + vocals